Welcome to the Fidelitas Wine Club!

Fidelitas is a family owned winery found on Red Mountain in Washington Wine Country. Our winemaker, Charlie Hoppes, produces hand crafted, Bordeaux-style wines made from some of the best fruit grown in Washington State. The Fidelitas Wine Club is really more than just a club. It’s more like a full service concierge program, where our members have access to top benefits, events and of course, outstanding wine. This blog is a place where our members can come together to see what is new at the winery, connect with one another, and get a sneak peek at upcoming releases and events.

July 1, 2009

One Year Celebration

I celebrated my one year anniversary of working with Fidelitas in May by opening a bottle of 2005 Optu red. This was keeping a tradition, since I celebrated my getting the job with a bottle of 2004 Optu red.
Coming this August, I am celebrating something that is almost more exciting for me: the one year anniversary of the Fidelitas Concierge Program. When I began my job with Fidelitas, I had the goal to create a wine club experience that was truly like no other that you would find. Since then, I've seen a few come close, but none are quite the same. In the past year, I have sent personalized gift packages around the country for friends of club members. I have arranged special tours for members as they are visiting Washington wine country, which can be Red Mountain, Walla Walla, even Woodinville where grapes are rarely seen. I have helped members plan special parties, have hosted food and wine parties, and frequently give out recipe suggestions for all of our wines.
I'm not saying this to pat myself on the back - just to simply reflect on the year as I gear up for the next. I truly love my job and all of the members that I get to work with. Please let me know how the Fidelitas Concierge Program can benefit you!
Here are some pictures of the new patio umbrellas at the tasting room. Now you can enjoy your picnic even on hot summer days!


No comments: