Welcome to the Fidelitas Wine Club!

Fidelitas is a family owned winery found on Red Mountain in Washington Wine Country. Our winemaker, Charlie Hoppes, produces hand crafted, Bordeaux-style wines made from some of the best fruit grown in Washington State. The Fidelitas Wine Club is really more than just a club. It’s more like a full service concierge program, where our members have access to top benefits, events and of course, outstanding wine. This blog is a place where our members can come together to see what is new at the winery, connect with one another, and get a sneak peek at upcoming releases and events.

December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

10 things I'm looking forward to in 2010:

1 - Fidelitas turns 10 in 2010! No better way to celebrate than with 10 great events.
2 - Getting married! Ben and I are making it official in June 2010 (this is not one of the 10 events).
3 - An opportunity to thank everyone who has been faithful, loyal and true to Fidelitas in our 10 years as a winery.
4 - Red Mountain: We have four Red Mountain AVA wines being released with our 2007 reds. And, while our vines won't be ready this year, I love watching their progress in our estate vineyard on the mountain.
5 - My new home. We've been here for four months now, and it really feels like home. Now I just have to start construction on a wine cellar somewhere...
6 - Parties at the tasting room: our 2nd Feast of St. Fidelis, the End of Harvest Celebration and a few more fun surprises to be announced.
7 - Parties away from the tasting room in some fun, exciting venues. Again, more to be announced.
8 - Friends, family and wine club members. I can tell that I'll have plenty of all three in 2010.
9 - My health. I'm a firm believer in red wine having health benefits.
10 - The wines! I already mentioned the four Red Mountain wines, but we have some awesome releases coming up that I am so excited about. Also, with the scores we received last year, I'm pretty sure the only place to go is up!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your engagement! Shouldn't that have been #1 on the list? :-)

Jess A said...

The engagement is definitely #1 on my list. I'm just trying to stay somewhat professional in my posting....