Welcome to the Fidelitas Wine Club!

Fidelitas is a family owned winery found on Red Mountain in Washington Wine Country. Our winemaker, Charlie Hoppes, produces hand crafted, Bordeaux-style wines made from some of the best fruit grown in Washington State. The Fidelitas Wine Club is really more than just a club. It’s more like a full service concierge program, where our members have access to top benefits, events and of course, outstanding wine. This blog is a place where our members can come together to see what is new at the winery, connect with one another, and get a sneak peek at upcoming releases and events.

August 3, 2010

Fidelitas Tasting Party

As much as I enjoy working with wine submissions, website updates and product development, my favorite part of my job is working with our club members. These are the people who remind me why I do all of the other things. They are the ones that I have fun with, and ultimately, share my passion for Fidelitas with. There are tons of things that I do for and with our members (one member wrote the most flattering post on her blog, Northwest Cork and Fork) but one of the most fun is to host private tastings with our wines.
Earlier this month, a few members invited me into their home to for a tasting of Fidelitas wines paired with food. It was really fun for me, because they requested that the menu be mainly vegetarian, which is how I usually eat. These are long time members (club number 4!) who invited several of their friends, including some other Fidelitas fans (numbers 19 and 28!!!). Below are a few photos of the evening...

She's not a member yet, but after tasting the Champoux Cabernet, I think she will be!

Dara (who is always willing to help at a party) with a platter of raspberry fudge brownies. I always state that I don't believe in the "red wine and chocolate" concept, but I am really trying to find a recipe that will make me change my mind. I may fiddle with this one a bit more and then share it.


Our hosts! David is originally from BC and so generously sent us home with some amazing Okanagan wines: Burrowing Owl and Osoyoos Larose.

No comments: