Welcome to the Fidelitas Wine Club!

Fidelitas is a family owned winery found on Red Mountain in Washington Wine Country. Our winemaker, Charlie Hoppes, produces hand crafted, Bordeaux-style wines made from some of the best fruit grown in Washington State. The Fidelitas Wine Club is really more than just a club. It’s more like a full service concierge program, where our members have access to top benefits, events and of course, outstanding wine. This blog is a place where our members can come together to see what is new at the winery, connect with one another, and get a sneak peek at upcoming releases and events.

September 16, 2009

Awesome

This is an email that I recently got from club member and just had to share...
"This became an inside joke among our close wine friends about me wearing a Fidelitas shirt to wine tasting afternoons in Woodinville, so I've purposely continued the tradition with recent visits to the Willamette Valley and Okanagan Valley in Oliver BC. I thought you might laugh for at least a couple seconds at the pictures.
In Oregon, I had 2 people comment on my shirt; an employee at Cana's Feast and the tasting room manager at Sokol Blosser. Both were familiar with Fidelitas and had great things to say about the wine. In Canadia, 4 people asked me about Fidelitas on the trip, all Canadians eh. Two were familiar with the name from wine publications and asked if I worked there, one had visited the winery last year and another knew of Red Mountain, but not Fidelitas.
I'm thinking I should step up my game and claim to be a "field marketer", so don't be alarmed if people start asking for me at the winery... and don't worry, I don't accept a salary. :)
Don't work too hard during harvest. Unless it's for a late harvest semillon."


in the Okanagan Valley

in the Willamette Valley

Thanks, Dane!

We're coming out with new t-shirts soon. Hopefully you'll all start sending me pictures so I can see where Fidelitas travels.

No comments: