Welcome to the Fidelitas Wine Club!

Fidelitas is a family owned winery found on Red Mountain in Washington Wine Country. Our winemaker, Charlie Hoppes, produces hand crafted, Bordeaux-style wines made from some of the best fruit grown in Washington State. The Fidelitas Wine Club is really more than just a club. It’s more like a full service concierge program, where our members have access to top benefits, events and of course, outstanding wine. This blog is a place where our members can come together to see what is new at the winery, connect with one another, and get a sneak peek at upcoming releases and events.

May 24, 2010

Time Flies...

I just realized that it has been ages since I posted anything! For those who do check in, here is a brief description of my whereabouts and Fidelitas updates from the past month...
  • I am now less than three weeks away from getting married! While I try to not let this get in the way too much, we are definitely getting down to the wire now.
  • We have released a few new vintages: 2008 Semillon (just in time for summer!), 2007 Columbia Valley Merlot (unbelievable chocolate and spice notes), along with the Champoux Cab, Merlot and Ciel du Cheval Cabernet.
  • We're getting a new website! I am so excited about this, and have been working to get all of the details together.
  • Finally, I'm learning all about how to maintain my new yard during a sunny/then hot/then rainy Western Washington spring.

I promise to have more to come very soon!

No comments: