Welcome to the Fidelitas Wine Club!

Fidelitas is a family owned winery found on Red Mountain in Washington Wine Country. Our winemaker, Charlie Hoppes, produces hand crafted, Bordeaux-style wines made from some of the best fruit grown in Washington State. The Fidelitas Wine Club is really more than just a club. It’s more like a full service concierge program, where our members have access to top benefits, events and of course, outstanding wine. This blog is a place where our members can come together to see what is new at the winery, connect with one another, and get a sneak peek at upcoming releases and events.

June 25, 2010

June

Here I am, nearly one month after I last posted about how quickly time goes by. While I generally try to keep this blog about Fidelitas, I have to share just a few items from this month that just flew by!
First...a few items of business:
  • For those who haven't heard, Fidelitas blends are awesome! Wine & Spirits Magazine recently awarded the 2007 Boushey Red Wine with 92 Points and the 2007 Red Mountain Red Wine with 93 Points. Wow!
  • Our new website is still in the works. When that happens, this whole blog will be a part of that site! We're moving a little slow, but I promise it will be great once it gets going.
  • And...mark your calendars! The Fidelitas club event in Seattle is scheduled for August 18th. I have to secure a few more items before I can release any more details but be sure to save the date!

Okay, and now here is my favorite news for the month of June. I just got married! Charlie was kind enough to allow Ben and I to have our wedding at Fidelitas earlier this month. We were blessed by gorgeous weather, and surrounded by our closest family and friends for this special day. Here are few shots taken by friends of ours.

the gorgeous table settings, later filled with yummy food from Picazo717.

calming our (my) nerves prior to the ceremony with bubbles in front of Cooper Wine Co.

must be excited...

Ben's parents built the arch using vines from Red Mountain.

No comments: